Not an expert in the kitchen and got to make the breakfast? Don't worry, these simple recipes
are amazing for you as even beginners can make them easily.
Protein packed, easy and quick to make, this recipe is a great one to keep handy.
● Add besan (gram flour), Ajwain, turmeric powder and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
● Add green chilly, sliced onion, tomato (optional), ginger and coriander leaves to this.
● Add water and mix everything well. The batter should not be runny or too thick. It should
flow and be thick.
● Grease a pan with oil and heat it.
● Once it is hot, pour the batter in the centre of the pan and spread it in a circular shape
● Cook the Cheela from the sides and press the sides to cook them too.
● Serve with green chutney, ketchup or eat it by itself.
Masala Cheese French Toast
Got some oregano and chilli flakes left over from the pizza party? Well, they are going to be
very useful here.
● Blend spring onion, green chilly and coriander in a blender.
● Whisk egg whites in a bowl and add salt and the blended paste.
● In another bowl, mix tomato ketchup, green chilli paste, mayonnaise and mint leaves.
● Apply this mixture to 2 slices of bread and place slices of cheese between them.
● Dip the bread slices with the mixture in the egg white mixture.
● Heat some oil in a pan and cook the pieces of bread till golden brown and serve hot.
Famous Maharashtrian breakfast dish of Poha gets a makeover.
● Heat oil in a pan.
● On heating, add asafoetida, whole red chilly and curry leaves and seeds and sauté for a
● Add cooked green peas and peanuts and cook till they turn golden brown.
● Add turmeric powder and salt. Add bread slices of large size to the mixture.
● Mix well to coat the bread slices and garnish with grated coconut and coriander leaves.
Next time you feel not so confident in the kitchen and have to cook, these recipes will guide you
through to safety.
My self Karan. I belongs to north India. I have a fond of making Indian dishes.